Mint Boutique would like to advise that our store will be closed until further notice due to the Government lifting the threat level of COVID-19 to level 4.
We however would like to advise that we will be still operating our online store and shipping out orders. To ensure we maintain high standards of health and safety and are complying with Government we will be doing the following protocols;
- Ensure staff that can work from home are doing so ( Customer Service & Returns, Website etc)
- All online orders will be packed by ONE staff member at a time, and no contact with anyone will be made during this period. This includes no face to face contact with any courier drivers picking up online parcels.
- As we are NOT an essential business this could change at any point in time, and our orders for pick up are not a priority however will daily still be picked up.
- You can be reassured all orders packed during this period will follow standard hygiene procedures.
To help our customers during this period for online shopping we will be making the below adjustments and changes to our policies.
- Returns - we will be flexible with all returns and accepting returns within 30 days instead of the normal 14 day period. This will be a temporarily rule whilst the level 4 lockdown is in place.
- Shipping - free shipping will be honoured for all orders over $100, instead of $150 during this time.
If you have any questions at all please get in touch with our Customer Service Team; email@example.com
We wish all our customers all the best for you and your families, please follow offical Government updates and advice, we can all fight this together and come out at the end stronger.