Tui Luxe Fleece Bonded Long Coat
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Meet the Tui Luxe - velvet fleece bonded elegance. Deep, dark green base with gorgeous pops of teal, silver and red. This coat means (beautiful) business.
Highly waterproof outer fabric bonded to a luxurious velvet fleece with a longer length and a stunning design in homage to our beautiful Aotearoa. Snug meets sexy.
All the deets:
Wear it to the office, for dinner out on those icy, twinkly evenings. Either way - you're going to love how you feel in this luxe coat.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level. Please note the seams are not sealed.
- Recycled PET outer fabric - doing your bit for the planet every time you put it on!
- Velvet fleece bonded for a luxurious skin feel and added warmth
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can sit more comfortably
- New hood shape for this style with 2-way adjustable hood - back of head adjustability and draw cords to pull tight around your face on windy days
- Removable hood - if you prefer to wear this coat without the hood - you can!
- Taller collar for better wind protection and for improved insulation
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about. We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden ribbed cuffs to keep the cold from running up your sleeve
- Longer length to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin
- Scribbler contrast embroidery on chest - it's all in the details!
Rae wears a size 8 (S) and Lan wears a size 16 (2XL).
I bought my first Scribble coat a year ago, it was long and light weight and I practically lived in it during Auckland’s rainy summer and autumn, then the winter came, it got colder but did not stop raining so a fleece lined rain coat was the most logical next step. I do love Scribble jackets - they have great prints and styles and fleece lining keeps me warm. Best raincoat I’ve ever owned!